Thursday, November 29, 2012

Liebster Award


I just want to say many thanks to Tiffany, from TC and the City, for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It's very exciting and I'm glad that she thought of me <3


This award is for upcoming/aspiring bloggers who have less than 200 followers and for those bloggers who deserves some recognition for their blogs!
In order to accept the award and display the badge on your profile - here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you. 
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you've tagged to answer. 
4. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post. 
5. Go to their page and tell them. 
6. No tag backs!

11 things about me!
-I have an addiction to The Boiling Crab restuarant (whole she-bang sauce is delicious!)
-I'm 5'0 maybe 5'1
-Glee, Property Brothers, Bones and Hart of Dixie are my current TV show obsessions
-Food makes me happy
-I have self-esteem issues
-Cupcakes are my favorite dessert
-I like to shop alone or with just one other person
-My commute to work is 1.5 hours!
-I'm in desperate need of a new laptop
-Adam Levine is my celebrity crush
-Family is my #1 priority


Questions from Tiffany of the TC and the City fashion blog!
1. Describe your blog in 3 words.
-Work In Progress

2. What is one thing that you always carry in your bag?
-Kate Spade Wallet

3. What is you all time favourite movie?
-Pride & Prejudice

4. What is one memorable moment when you were in high school?
-Graduation!!!

5. Justin Bieber, One Direction, or Cody Simpson?
-One Direction

6. Name one product you cannot live without.
-Lib Balm

7. Your favorite fashion trend this season is...
-Peplum details

8. Best film you've seen this year?
-Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2, but once Les Mis comes out, I'm sure that'll be my favorite film of the year! 

9. Do you still have your favourite childhood toy? If so, take a pic!
-No I don't :(

10. Most expensive and cheapest items in your closet? 
-Most Expensive: Louis Vuitton purse
-Cheapest Item: Forever21 tank top

11. Write a very funny joke! :D
-Is it just me or are circles pointless....get it? 

The nominees...
For the people I've nominated...these are your questions!
1. Describe your style
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. Favorite places to shop
4. What do you splurge on?
5. What is your go-to outfit?
6. Last magazine you read
7. Favorite Season (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall/Autumn)
8. Who is your style inspiration?
9. Discount retailer or High-end stores?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Dream closet filled with clothes/shoes/accessories or Dream Vacation to anywhere you want?


I'm excited to add this badge to my blog! :D Thanks Tiffany for the nomination!!!! 


<3 Miianne

5 comments:

  1. Aw congratulations on your award - your blog is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Milly! Do you have a blog? If you do, let's follow each other! :D

      <3 Miianne

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that! It would be great to follow each other, so I'm following you right now) Feel free to do the same!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear thanks for following my blog. How come I did not know of these cool awards for new bloggers!!!! Congrats!!!

    You should check out the giveaway on my blog ;)
    http://www.dressmonsta.com/2012/12/g-g-giveaway.html

    xx B

    ReplyDelete