Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Brunch

Hello everyone! 
Sorry for the mini break from outfit posting. But I've been battling with allergies, work and spending time with my parents because today is my Dad's birthday! 

I wore this outfit this weekend while spending time with my mom and dad! We spent the whole weekend eating and shopping. Quality family time is always good for the soul <3 

I'm still obsessed with maxi skirts and denim shirts so I decided to pair them together. My favorite obsessions in one outfit..what's not to love? Also, I found this Trouve clutch at Nordstrom Rack for only $34, originally $89! What a deal! This weekend was definitely awesome! 





Top: Bella Dahl from Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: Sag Harbor Petite thrifted at Crossroads
Shoes: Halogen from Nordstrom
Clutch: Trouve from Nordstrom Rack
Accessories: Kate Spade, H&M and Forever21


The weekend is never long enough for all the things I need and want to do. Wish we all had 3 day weekends but we don't. Only 4 more days until Friday!!! We can make it :D

<3 Miianne

8 comments:

  1. Awesome floral maxi skirt and great denim top! <3

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following your blog and would love it if you check out (and maybe follow back) mine! :) btw cute outfit!

    www.luciescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, it looks amazing with your blouse!! Gorgeous pics :-)

    X Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a nice person! Family is the most important ! ^^
    Following you back hon.
    Great blog !
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that skirt with the chambray - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog! Love it and your looks!

    I have a competition giveaway please do enter! xx

    http://www.love-for-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/fred-butler-competition-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really great in that skirt! I've never owned a denim shirt but I've been on the search for a good one.

    ReplyDelete