Monday, October 1, 2012

Simply Playful

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately. I'm adjusting my work and family schedule so I have some time to myself to take pics. Sometimes I wish I had a sibling that can take quick snapshots of my OOTD's but for right now, I'm depending on myself, my Canon camera and a tripod. 

Also, this is my FIRST outfit post with my newly cut hair! I absolutely love this new haircut. It's easy to manage and super low maintenance.

EVERY girl needs a simple black skirt. I especially LOVE this skirt from Pink Stripes. The bottom hem has a think leather border all around. Paired this skirt with a printed black/white chiffon tank top. 

Simple yet playful outfit for a date with that perfect someone :D 




Top: Forever21
Skirt: Pink Stripes
Heels: Calvin Klein
Cluth: ALDO

4 more days until Friday!! We can make it! 


<3 Miianne

1 comment:

  1. not sure what your hair looked like before since this i my first visit, but it looks great now! i need to chop some of mine off

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete