Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Autumn Sun

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends. 

I wanted to share with you a couple of my purchases that I got during the Black Friday shopping madness! 

Black Friday Deals:
Talula Military Jacket (10% off at Aritzia) 
Striped Abercrombie & Fitch Dress (40% off at A&F outlet)

From my closet:
Enzo Angiolini Boots
Thrifted Dooney & Burke Purse
Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses

I literally wore this outfit the day after I bought them. The Abercrombie & Fitch dress works perfectly with the green military inspired jacket from Aritzia. Which were both great deals. The dress was originally $40 but I got it for $25! The jacket was on sale for $100, but it was well worth it because I will get a lot of uses from it. 

Pictures are courtesy of my friend, Jamie Balaoro















I'll post some Holiday Outfit ideas soon! 

<3 Miianne



2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I would definitely wear your jacket ;D
    I'm following you now but I saw you aren't yet.. ):
    -Coreena
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Military jackets are so versatile! WIsh we had more Aritzia stores in southern California. I remember shopping there in Canada!

    ReplyDelete