Monday, November 19, 2012

Shine in Gold

Sorry for the limited outfit posts :(

But finally a new outfit post! Maybe I can provide you with some outfit inspiration for this holiday season!

The Thanksgiving holiday is fast approaching!!! Time to feast on turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and pie <3 It's also a time where we can all get a little dressed up for the holiday season.

My family and I are still unsure of where we're going to go on Thanksgiving. Either going to a relatives house or we're just going to stay at home. Either way, I'll be with my family and that's all that matters.

I may not know where I'm going, but I do know what to wear.
An all gold ensemble!
I kinda feel like I look like wrapping paper.

Best part is, this outfit cost me less than $50! Of course this doesn't include the shoes. The top is from Forever21 only cost me $17 and the embellished gold filigree print skirt was a thrift store find at Crossroads Trading Co for only $8.50!!!






Top: Forever21
Skirt: Crossroads Trading Co
Tights: H&M
Heels: Calvin Klein

Happy Early Thanksgiving everyone!!! Be safe, be happy and get dressed up!


<3 Miianne


No comments:

Post a Comment