Friday, January 11, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Hello Everyone!!

In less than a month, Prabal Gurung for Target arrives in Target stores. I'm using my once every 3 months shopping pass for this event! (How can I pass this up?!) For those of you who don't know, I've restricted myself to shopping only once every 3 months as part of my New Year's resolution...to make matters interesting I only gave myself a $100-150 limit! I even made myself 4 shopping passes to use for shopping trips, it helps keep me focused on my goal on shopping less.

Perfect timing for Valentine's Day, Prabal Gurung x Target collection comes to stores on Sunday, February 10!
Mark your calendars!

Celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Beckham and The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton have all worn his designs.

The dress below is the dress that I have been obsessing over!
It's adorable, chic and very daring.


I can't show all of his designs, but below are just some of my favorite pieces from this designer collaboration for Target.










When it comes to February 10, I'll be waiting anxiously outside Target stores to be one of the first people to purchase Prabal Gurung's collection for Target! 

Prices range for $14.99-$199.99 and it includes everything from jewelry, shoes, handbags and clothing! 

Ladies, we'll be springtime chic with this collection

Designer collaborations for Target are always a success and this one shouldn't be any different. Last year, I tried to get the Jason Wu for Target collection and things didn't go the way I planned. Pieces sold out fast! On eBay it was selling for double the price! So for Prabal Gurung, I'm gonna be prepared!

Tips on how to shop Target's designer collection:

1. Call and make sure the Target store carried the collection
2. Get to the store before they open
3. Grab everything you like!!! You can always return or resell!

Happy Friday! Let's go enjoy the weekend.

BTW, progress on my Shop Less, resolution is so far so good! Day 11 and still going strong! I'm going to use my 1 of 4 shopping passes for the Prabal Gurung collection for Target. 

<3 Miianne


(Photos courtesy of Lucky Magazine Prabal Gurung x Target: The Full Lookbook


4 comments:

  1. Lovely selection! Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Happy weekend!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good! I wish I had Target in my country. I would love it if you dropped by my blog and if you like we could follow each other! Also, I'm hosting a giveaway! Please participate :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post~! Love the colors! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete