Monday, March 11, 2013

Firmoo glasses for you


Hi everyone! 
If you're like me, you wear contacts and glasses. Lately I've been wearing glasses a lot because it's just quicker and faster. 

The glasses I am wearing are courtesy of www.Firmoo.com
I've always wanted really big thick glasses. Don't judge me, but I like them because I think I get a clearer vision. The glasses I'm wearing is Firmoo Unisex full frame (http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2066.html)

The first time I got these glasses I was so excited! I got many compliments from my coworkers about these glasses. Since these frames have larger lenses, I feel that I get better vision just because the frames are so big. One thing that I would change about these frames is that the ear piece hurts my right ear. But that's alright. Not all frames are gonna fit anyone's head perfectly. Other than that, I am in love with these glasses. 

For a FREE first pair of glasses from Firmoo check out http://www.Firmoo.com/free-glasses.html





Happy Monday!!
<3 Miianne

No comments:

Post a Comment