Saturday, March 9, 2013

Light Painting


This was a last minute photo shoot with my lovely friend Jamie Balaoro and Alexis Casillas! She used a technique called Light Painting

I don't know much about it, but the process is basically this. You're in the complete dark while other ppl shine flashlights on you and on the background. But the thing is, you have to sit still, you cannot move at all!!! Otherwise the picture turns out blurry. 

So I had to sit still for about 20 seconds. It doesn't sound like a long time, but trust me, it is if you can't move. I even decided to hold my breath that way there was no movement. It worked because the pictures turned out really good!!!





What I'm wearing:
Prabal Gurung for Target Dress
Steve Madden Blue Platform heels
Michael Michael Kors black top handle purse

Have a happy weekend everyone!

<3 Miianne


No comments:

Post a Comment