Thursday, March 21, 2013

Polished


Time for the Winter to Spring transition!

I like wearing sweaters over dresses because it gives my dresses more purposes than just a dress. Put a sweater over it and it's a skirt! I'm saving money and finding new outfits at the same time.

Accessorized with a 1920's inspired hat from Target gives an outfit a polished style look. Wore Jimmy Choo boots that my boyfriend got me from Nordstrom Rack for only $79! Awesome deal! Original price was $950! The boots give the outfit a modern edgy feel.






Forever 21 Navy blue cable sweater
H&M Coral dress
Jimmy Choo boots (found at Nordstrom Rack for $79!)
Michael Michael Kors top handle handbag


It's almost Friday!!!

<3 Miianne


2 comments:

  1. Yes, time for spring already :) I like this look, it's fun but also educated. Super!
    I will follow your blog. If you are interested, of mine, would be nice to see you there also :)
    http://www.diy-ididit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I can't wait until fall to layer again!

    ReplyDelete