Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recycled fashion



Last Sunday was a really good day! I got to hang out with my parents, then later I went on a shopping adventure with my mom and my uncle. Towards the end of the day, we stopped by Crossroads (it was my mom and uncle's first time there). Crossroads Trading Co. is a high end thrift store. If you haven't been there, you should go. They buy your gently used fashionable clothing and you get CASH! You can also buy fashionable and designer items for an affordable price! I found some AMAZING shoes! At great prices! 

Usually when I go thrift store shopping I barely find anything in my size, but that day I found so many cute shoes in my size that I went crazy and got every pair I liked. I also found a cute maxi skirt and a great dress!

Gotta love recycled fashion! There is absolutely no shame in wear previously worn clothing as long as they still look wearable and are still in good condition :D


Check out pictures below!


These are my favorite
Zara booties: $28.50





 Mossimo flats
$8.50



BCBG Generation slingback heels
$22.50




American Apparel Oxfords
$16.50






 Sag Harbor Petite Floral Maxi Skirt
$8.50

 Bebe Bandage Dress
$28.50


My whole purchase for these items were $123!!! Not bad for 4 pairs of shoes and 2 items of clothing :D 


<3 Miianne

2 comments:

  1. olá segue o meu blog ,estou seguindo o seu,bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one nice snag..Where's that place?

    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete