Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OOTD (Outfit of the Day) Wednesday

Hello Everyone! Here's my ootd (outfit of the day) for Wednesday. 
Of course, I'm wearing my teal sunglasses. I think this is going to be my signature haha. This look is very business casual. I'm wearing a light pink blazer, dark beige lace top and maroon colored pants. Accessorized with my peach statement necklace and vintage Dooney & Burke purse.

The purse was thrifted at Crossroads Trading Co.

My look with Mossimo brand flats (also thrifted)




My look with BCBG Generation slingback heels(also thrifted)




Vintage Dooney & Burke (thrifted)
Front

Back


Blazer: H&M
Top: Thrifted (Forever21)
Pants: Forever21
Shoes: thrifted at Crossroads Trading Co
Purse: vintage Dooney & Burke thrifted at Crossroads Trading Co


Happy Wednesday everyone!!! Only 2 more days until Friday!


<3 Miianne

3 comments:

  1. Very nice bag and super lovely look!

    Your new follower :)

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miianne,
    thanks so much for kind words.
    of course i surely don't mind the instagramm :))I follow u there too! :)

    Have a great day!

    Katerina

    ReplyDelete