Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beach Birthday Outfit

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

So last Saturday I had a LAST MINUTE celebration for my birthday by going to the beach at nearby San Francisco with a few friends. I'm not a big party kinda girl. Last year, I had a big party, but I didn't really like it. This year, I had small celebrations with family and friends during the days before my birthday. Had dinner with my uncle, lunch/shopping with my parents and had a night-in with my boyfriend. 

Unfortunately, my boyfriend wasn't able to go to the beach. But I still had a blast. I must say that the weather on Saturday was absolutely perfect! Thank you Mother Nature for the perfect weather that day. I chose that Crissy Field would be the best place to go to because it has an amazing view of the Golden Gate bridge

View and weather from our spot at Crissy Field! 



I don't go to the beach as often I would like, but when I do get to go I try to enjoy it as much as possible. 
Usually SF weather is windy and cold, even when the sun is out. So I dressed appropriately for that weather. I'm obsessed with flowers! I have a lot of flower printed shirts and accessories. Now, I have flower printed shorts and pants! 

I wore these white jeans with blue flower print. From the moment I saw them, I knew I had to get them. It's like those jeans were calling my name! Paired them with a lightweight denim colored shirt. The color of the shirt plays very well with the color of the flower print jeans. 

I accessorized with my statement peach necklace and mixed it up with peach/teal bracelets. Does it look like I overdressed for the beach? I tend to do that from time to time, but it's my birthday and I think we all deserve to stand out (in a good way) on our birthdays :D 








This little bird decided to stop by near us. Guess he wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday haha.

So glad I decided to bring shorts! I changed to these flower printed shorts after 30 minutes of staying in the sun. I can't believe how hot it was in San Francisco that day. Usual SF weather is windy/cold, so I am so glad I packed a pair of shorts. 



Bella Dahl denim button up from Nordstrom Rack
American Eagle flower printed jeans
Madden Girl Sandals from Marshall's 
Flower printed shorts from Nordstrom Rack
Accessories from H&M and Forever21

This post was kinda long, but I had a lot of pictures to take! Thank you for my friends for coming! I had so much fun. 

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


<3 Miianne



1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so jealous!! I wanna live near the beach too :((
    Anyway, happy birthday! :)


    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete