Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Flower Sheer

Hey everyone! Today is going to be a super quick post! I have birthday preparations to do.

This outfit may be more suited for fall, but I really like this sheer dress. It's light, flowy and fun. Although today was a bit windy to wear something like this. Remember to wear a nude tank top and nude spandex shorts when wearing anything sheer. You don't want everyone to see your bra and panties. Gotta leave some room for the imagination!

Since this dress has neutral colors like Pinks and Browns, I decided to wear my knee high brown boots.




Dress: Lily White from Nordstrom
Boots: Enzo Angiolini from Nordstrom

Happy Humpday Everyone! Only 2 more days until Friday!!!


<3 Miianne





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I will have to check out Nordstrom more often!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog. I hope you can check out mine too and follow <3

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete