Friday, July 20, 2012

Denim On White

IT'S FRIDAY! 
We've all heard of "Casual Friday" right? It's supposedly the one day in the week where corporate business people were allowed to wear jeans to work. Well, it's 2012 and lucky for me I work for corporate retail so EVERYDAY is CASUAL FRIDAY

Yesterday, before I had to go to dinner with my Uncle (we celebrated my birthday a couple days early), I stopped by Nordstrom Rack and found this cute denim shirt! 

Believe it or not, this is my FIRST denim shirt. I've never owned one before and I'm so glad I have this addition to my closet. Paired it with white jeans and a classic black pump! 

Dressing up for work never felt so casual.





Shirt: Bella Dahl from Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Forever21
Heels: Calvin Klein from Nordstrom
Bracelets/Sunglasses: Forever21
Watch: Kate Spade

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

<3 Miianne


3 comments:

  1. Girl, I love all your posts! You always post cute outfits:)

    -Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellow chictopian <3 saw your post in the forums so I checked out your blog. hope you'll follow back :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish!! Very nice blog! do you want to follow each other?? :) Let me know!
    xx from Italy
    www.nuagerose.com ♥

    ReplyDelete