Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Flower appropriate

Happy Tuesday everyone! I don't know about you, but I thought today was Friday. It must be because tomorrow is 4th of July and I have the day off. 

The weather in SF is so up and down. In the morning is super cold and then in the afternoon it gets hot. So finding a comfortable outfit is challenging in the morning. 

What I find appropriate and trendy is a midi (shorter maxi dress) flower skirt. Its great for the cold morning weather because it fully covers my legs and still keeps me somewhat warm and it's also light enough to enjoy the afternoon sun. In the morning, I covered up with my mint green blazer and took it off later in the day for the hot weather. 

How I wore my Midi flower skirt:
Paired it with a simple white top, accessorized with my peach statement necklace, teal sunglasses and aquamarine colored kate spade watch, and my thrifted vintage Dooney & Burke handbag










1 comment: